To enter: All early bird full registrations to New Wine summer festival 2024, over the age of 11year, who have booked and paid for their registrations in full before the 30th of November 2023, will automatically go in the draw to win an e-bike.
To register visit:
1. Eligibility: The competition is only available to those living within New Zealand and must be 11+ years old at the time of entry. The competition is only open to the legal residents of New Zealand and is void where prohibited by law. Employees or Board Members of New Wine NZ (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all laws and regulations within New Zealand.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of New Wine NZ, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The competition s is subject to all applicable New Zealand laws.
3. Entries Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 01/11/2023 at 07:00 PM and ending 30/11/2023 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by 30/11/2023 at 11:59 PM. All times are Manawatu.
4. How to Enter: The competition is an automatic entry for all who register and pay for a FULL Early bird ticket to the New Wine summer festival 2024, before the 30th of November 2023. Festival dates 18th – 22nd of January 2024 in the Wairarapa, New Zealand.
Please see details about the festival via the following link –
To be eligible to win the prize, you must have registered and paid in full as a adult or youth entrant before the end of November 2023. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of New Wine NZ. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of New Wine NZ.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $1700. The prize is: 1x Brand New E-Bike. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all national taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. There is no manufactures or suppliers warranty on the item. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for New Wine NZ to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. It is important to note that the delivery is not included with the E-bike, and the pick up of the prize is from the New Wine NZ Head office in Palmerston North; 156 The Square, Palmerston North, 4410.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be announced on New Wine NZ’s social media account’s and we will notify the winner directly via email and phone, with the email address used to register for New Wine 2024, within three (3) days following the winner selection. New Wine NZ shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all New Zealand laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that New Wine NZ, anyone acting on behalf of New Wine NZ, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: New Wine NZ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, New Wine NZ may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by New Wine NZ. New Wine NZ reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
New Wine NZ has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the competitions rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, New Wine NZ reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from New Wine NZ. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless New Wine NZ and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF New Zealand, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Manawatu having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the name of the winner, please contact us at and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winner’ list for the New Wine NZ Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the competition is New Wine NZ, 156 The Square, Palmerston North, 4410, Palmerston North, Manawatu, New Zealand.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.