Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are about making the event fun for everyone. The deal is if you’re nice to yourself and your neighbours, our friendly stewards will be nice too. Here goes the fine print;
- Fees for New Wine are determined by age at 1 January in the year of the festival.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the event start date will receive a full refund less an administration fee of $30. There will be no refunds if cancellations are not advised, or are made within 7 days of the festival start date.
- Pets are not allowed on site – except aid dogs, regardless of how cute or cuddly they are and whether they can yodel to worship.
- After arrival, all vehicles must be moved to the designated car parks.
- There will be official photographers on site at our events. Attendees may feature in images used for New Wine publicity. Any person wanting their image excluded must notify New Wine in writing and provide a recent photograph. While every care will be taken to exclude images of any such person, no liability will be accepted for any inadvertent error.
- Attendees must wear any issued name badges and wrist bands at all times during the festival.
- In the unlikely event of this festival being cancelled or the site being closed, New Wine will refund all registration fees on a pro rata basis once any expenses incurred up to and including the cancellation date have been allowed for. The Covid-19 full refund clause may nullify this.
- The information supplied on the registration form is for New Wine purposes. We may include your name on a list of festival attendees unless we receive an email asking us not to.
- New Wine runs activities which may carry a risk of injury if carried out without due care or in disregard of instructions, the youth call this ‘fun’. While all practicable steps will be taken to ensure your safety, New Wine accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage to your property or person.
- Strictly no drugs or drug paraphernalia on site – except for medical purposes. Anyone found in possession will be evicted from the site and refused further entry to the event. Any drug-related incidents will be dealt with by the event manager and referred to the police.
- If you’re unwell with conditions including diarrhea, vomiting or flu-like symptoms you need to stay home. Sickness can spread rapidly at an event like this and you don’t want to be ground zero should an outbreak occur.
- You agree to: obey any festival rules as advised during the event; notify us of any hazard or potential hazard identified; tell us if you can’t participate in any activity or there is anything (such as illness or injury) which may affect our decision to allow you to participate in any activity; not do anything which may put yourself or others at risk of harm.
- By registering you agree to receiving postal, text and email communication from New Wine, on the understanding that you may unsubscribe at any time.