If you’re on a zone team (preschool, kids, youth, Living Room, admin or stewards), it’s a compulsory process with a few steps and a number of bits of paper – but that’s okay. We’re team members, we’re here to serve and we’ll do anything to make this happen.
Name of Applicant to be vetted
Write your full name in block capitals
Is this a renewal check?
Yes – if you have completed a vetting form for New Wine in previous years
No – if New Wine have not police vetted you before
3. Page 3 and 4
Complete all boxes on page 3.
Read the fine print on page 4 before putting your beautiful squiggle and the date in the boxes at the bottom of the page
4. Page 2
Gather two pieces of ID, and if necessary an evidence of name change document
– The documents need to be originals
– One of the ID’s needs to be a current form of photo identification, preferable a passport or Drivers Licence
– Primary ID includes: Passport, Birth Certificate, Emergency Travel Document, Refugee Travel Document, Certificate of Identity, Certificate of Identity, Citizenship Certificate
– Your second form of ID could also be from the list above (but obviously not the same thing) or a Drivers Licence, an 18+ Card, a Community Services Card, or a Firearms License
Meet in person with your zone leader or another New Wine Authorised Representative from the list below.
– Take with you all the ID documents and your completed vetting form
– Before ticking and signing off Page 2, the authorised representative will confirm the accuracy of the ID, verify your signature and will check you have completed all you need to on the form
If you are unable to meet a New Wine authorised representative then contact the New Wine office and we’ll tell you what to do next
5. You’re nearly done!
Post your completed vetting form to New Wine New Zealand, PO Box 5436, Terrace End, Palmerston North 4441
or scan and email it to us
NEW WINE AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVES
Names and contact details of those authorised by New Wine to view your ID documents and sign off page 2 of your vetting form can be found here. They’re all pretty nice people so go on, find one who is near to you are and contact them. We promise they won’t bite!